319.000.IN - Engagement and Ownership
This course focuses on assessment that leads to engagement and ownership. If students are not engaged in learning, learning is unlikely to occur - no matter how hard teachers work.
What are the features of this course?
✔ Comprehensive learning experience that provides an engaging examination of Beginning with the End in Mind
✔ Combines theoretical perspectives and proven, practical strategies that can be immediately implemented in all learning environments
✔ Information, materials, and explanations are clearly presented
✔ Ideas are accessible and easily understood
✔ User-friendly and easy to follow
✔ High quality classroom footage brings the ideas to life
✔ System alignment can be achieved when teacher and leader sections are considered together
✔ Appeals to different adult learning styles, with opportunities to read, view, listen, and take action
✔ Clear suggestions for processing the learning are included
✔ Self-paced and easily differentiated or personalized by the learner
✔ Customizable to your needs - elementary plus leader (JK-7), secondary plus leader (7-12), or JK-12
- Overview video and statement
- Learning Goals and Resources
- Introductory video (transcript included)
- Video - Learning in Hybrid/Blended and Online/Remote Learning
- Video – Elementary Focus (transcript included)
- Video – Secondary Focus (transcript included)
- Video – Leader Focus (transcript included)
- Classroom Footage
- Selected Readings
- Debriefing the Learning
- Extending the Learning and Taking Action
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
*and much more.
"The course definitely has very practical examples and supports for Hybrid and Virtual learning, which I think is going to be greatly helpful for educators."
7-12 Math Facilitator, Student Achievement and Curriculum Department