322.000.IN - Planning for Reliable and Valid Evidence
This course focuses on how teachers can plan to gather reliable and valid evidence of student learning. This process is called triangulation – the collection of evidence from multiple sources (observations, conversations, and products) over time.
What are the features of this course?
✔ Comprehensive learning experience that provides an engaging examination of Planning for Reliable and Valid Evidence
✔ Combines theoretical perspectives and proven, practical strategies that can be immediately implemented in all learning environments
✔ Information, materials, and explanations are clearly presented
✔ Ideas are accessible and easily understood
✔ User-friendly and easy to follow
✔ High quality classroom footage brings the ideas to life
✔ System alignment can be achieved when teacher and leader sections are considered together
✔ Appeals to different adult learning styles, with opportunities to read, view, listen, and take action
✔ Clear suggestions for processing the learning are included
✔ Self-paced and easily differentiated or personalized by the learner
✔ Customizable to your needs - elementary plus leader (JK-7), secondary plus leader (7-12), or JK-12
- Overview video and statement
- Learning Goals and Resources
- Introductory video (transcript included)
- Video - Learning in Hybrid/Blended and Online/Remote Learning
- Video – Elementary Focus (transcript included)
- Video – Secondary Focus (transcript included)
- Video – Leader Focus (transcript included)
- Classroom Footage
- Selected Readings
- Debriefing the Learning
- Extending the Learning and Taking Action
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
*and much more.
Schools & Districts
As low as $16 per teacher
Ready to Start?
Give us a call at 1-800-603-9888 or take the first step below.